(1) Basic Policy
- Fourteen strictly observes the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations.
- Fourteen establishes management systems relating to personal information protection and strives to continuously improve them.
- Fourteen strives to prevent unauthorized access to personal information or the loss, destruction, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure of personal information.
(2) Usage Purposes
Fourteen shall use personal information only for the following purposes:
- Communication for business purposes
- Performance of contracts (provision of products/services, etc.)
- Providing information about our products/services
- Providing notification of events and exhibitions, etc. sponsored, co-sponsored or supported by Fourteen
- Sending questionnaires on customer satisfaction, etc.
- Responding to inquiries and requests from customers
- Verification of identities of our business partners' employees and temporary employees for the performance of contracts
- Responding to execution of rights by stockholders under the commercial code, and any other related laws and regulations, and performance of Fourteen's duties pursuant to contracts
- Employment (including recruitment and retirement), and personnel affairs management and other administrative purposes
- Any other purposes which Fourteen has notified and obtained prior consent.
For the smooth operation of its business, Fourteen may entrust a third party to implement part of a service and may disclose personal information within the necessary scope to such contractor. In such case, Fourteen shall select a contractor that satisfies Fourteen's requirements in handling personal information, and Fourteen shall manage execution and performance of contracts for handling personal information with such contractor.
(3) Use of personal information for purposes other than the above
If it is necessary for Fourteen to use personal information for purposes other than those set forth in Section (2), Fourteen will obtain prior consent from the relevant person, except for cases permitted by applicable laws and ordinances
(4) Disclosure to third parties
Fourteen shall not provide or disclose personal information to any third party except when providing or disclosing personal information to a contractor provided in Section (2) herein or in the following cases:
- When consent of a relevant individual is obtained.
- When statistical data is disclosed or provided in a manner which individuals are not distinguishable.
- When the disclosure or provision of personal information is required by laws or regulations.
- When disclosure of personal information is necessary to protect the life, limb, or property of a person but it is difficult to obtain consent of a relevant person.
- When Fourteen's business is transferred through merger, transfer of business, or by any other reason.
- When the disclosure or provision of personal information is required for performing any duties under applicable laws or ordinances, by the national government or local public authorities, by laws or ordinance and obtaining consent of the relevant person may hinder the performance of such duties.
(5) Disclosure, Correction, and Discontinuation of Use of Entered Contents
Any request by a person or an agent acting on his or her behalf for disclosure, correction, discontinuation of use, or deletion of such person's personal information maintained by Fourteen as well as any inquiry regarding the same, should be made to the following department:
AMH Sprots, Inc.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Fourteen shall respond to such request or inquiry within a reasonable period and scope, after verifying the identity of such person or the agent acting on his or her behalf.
(6) Affiliation with Authorized Personal Information Protection Organizations and Complaints to such Organization
Fourteen is not affiliated with any authorized personal information protection organization.